Miniature Book Collection For Sale

  • JerryUSPS
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 1:11 PM
      Greetings!

      For more than 30 years I have been selectively collecting miniature books, books written and designed by Edward Gorey, and books designed by Bruce Rogers. Since my wife and I are a few years away from retirement, I have decided that the books have to find a new home.

      I have prepared a Word document with as complete a listing as possible for the miniature book collection only. Should you be interested in the collection or even some of the titles, perhaps we can make a deal.

      The Gorey and Bruce Rogers collections are my next project.
    • Peter and Donna Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 9:46 AM
        Jerry,
        If you want to donate the collection, I know that the University of
        Alabama is getting ready to expand their small collection of
        miniature books and would be interested on working with you. The
        librarian there is Louis Pitschmann.

        Yours,

        Peter Thomas