Re: [miniaturebooks] wandering book artists in Houston

  • Peter and Donna Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 11:05 AM
      They only had a few on display and many of those were St Onge,
      Hillside and books I recognized from the 80s

      Peter
      On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Neale M Albert wrote:

      I don't think I have ever heard of them. How old were the books ?
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform
      you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication
      (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used,
      and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under
      the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or
      recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed
      herein.

      Neale M. Albert | Of Counsel (Retired Partner)
      (212) 373-3341 (Direct Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Direct Fax)
      nalbert@... | www.paulweiss.com