wandering book artists in Houston

  • Peter and Donna Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hi everyone,
      We were recently in Houston, as a stop on our Wandering Book Artists'
      road trip (click this link to read about the trip http://
      wanderingbookartists.blogspot.com/). At the Museum of Printing
      History in Houston we found a display of miniature books. It is
      called the Josef and Anna Drozd Hornak Miniature Book Collection.
      When they asked, we could not remember if we ever met Anna or Josef.
      Does anyone reading remember them and if so can you send a little info?

      Yours,

      Peter and Donna Thomas

    • Peter and Donna Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
        They only had a few on display and many of those were St Onge,
        Hillside and books I recognized from the 80s

        Peter
        On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Neale M Albert wrote:

        I don't think I have ever heard of them. How old were the books ?
        IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
        To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform
        you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication
        (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used,
        and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under
        the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or
        recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed
        herein.

        Neale M. Albert | Of Counsel (Retired Partner)
        (212) 373-3341 (Direct Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Direct Fax)
        nalbert@... | www.paulweiss.com

        We were recently in Houston, as a stop on our Wandering Book Artists'
        road trip (click this link to read about the trip http://
        wanderingbookartists.blogspot.com/). At the Museum of Printing
        History in Houston we found a display of miniature books. It is
        called the Josef and Anna Drozd Hornak Miniature Book Collection.
        When they asked, we could not remember if we ever met Anna or Josef.
        Does anyone reading remember them and if so can you send a little info?

        Yours,

        Peter and Donna Thomas

        contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are
        not the
        intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of
        this
        communication
        notify us immediately.