Micro Miniatures

  • mark_frumento
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hello - I'm new to the group.

      I collect micro miniature books (I generally try to stay under 1/2") and have been recently focused on rounding up the various "smallest books in the world" from over the years. I've done okay but I'm looking for some help...

      If anyone here has knowledge of where I can locate "Bilder-Abc" by Egon Pruggmayer 1971 I would greatly appreciate the help.

      Any other tips-offs to sellers with very small books would be great as well. I do shy away from dollhouse books unless their other extremely well made, older or have some special traits. I'm especially interested in technically complicated micro miniatures (i.e. letter press). For instance I don't own Gleniffer Press' "Old King Cole" but would love to. That seems like a long shot to get with such a limited pressing.