Alphabet Miniature Books For Sale

  • vtminibooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Good Morning,
      If you are interested, I have put together a list of ABC related
      miniature books from Jon's collection that I am offering for sale.
      Prices includes shipping and handling. Photos are available upon
      request as noted. Please reply to this email and I will send the list as
      an Excel file attachment unless a different format is requested.
      Thank you and take care,
      Sherry Mayo
      Old Farmhouse, Vermont