MBS Conclave 2013 9-11 August, Destination Vancouver

  • dewalden05
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
      First in a series of Conclave Blog Posts about Vancouver and places to see and visit, this one shows some views of Stanley Park, 1000 acres of forest and shoreline beauty, to whet your appetite:
      http://dewaldenpress.com/mbs-vancouver-2013/vancouver---stanley-park.html
    • dewalden05
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 9:57 AM
        New post from AJ, continuing our series of posts on things to do in Vancouver. This one is not for the faint-hearted, the Capilano Suspension Bridge.This link will take you to the blog post
        www.dewaldenpress.com/mbs-vancouver-2013/the-capilano-suspension.html

        Conclave Registration forms and info will be up on the MBS website soon and will be emailed to members with an email address. Others will receive them in the mail. A little later than planned due to unavoidable delays.