Exhibition news

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 2:13 AM
      Hi everybody!

      I just heard about a new exhibition of miniature artist books in
      Mailand, Italy.
      Here is the link to the Biblioteca Braidense.
      http://www.braidense.it/attivita/news.php?ID_news=359

      If anyone is going to see that exhibition, please contact me!

      Greetings from Germany, Angelika

      BTW: On Facebook there is a group "Miniature Book Society" where all
      sorts of things about miniature books are posted. And Jan Kellet will
      regularly be posting about the upcoming Conclave in Vancouver there.