Conclave

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 3, 2012
      Dear miniature book friends!

      I hope all Conclave attendees got home save and sound. It was a
      pleaseure seeing you all again.
      The Conclave was tremendous, many thanks to Karen Nyman for her
      fantastic job on organizing the event.

      I promised serveral people to send them links, info etc. If you
      have't heard from me yet, please remind me. My memory isn't as good
      as it used to be!

      For those I told about the wonderful TED talk I watched on my flight
      from Amsterdam to Detroit, here is the link.

      Graphic designer Chip Kidd talks about the art of designing book covers.
      http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/chip_kidd_designing_books_is_no_laughing_matter_ok_it_is.html

      Best wishes from Germany,
      Angelika