Re:Page Software

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 1999
      Donn:
      I'd go along with Corel Ventura. It's the best, but not cheap nor simple...
      just the best.

      Personally, I use Corel Draw 8 to lay out, typeset and print all my
      miniature books... but then I've used it for 8 years and I know it pretty
      well. I started on the old Ventura and I think this one's very good.

      Pat