New Designs from Jemma Lewis Marbling

  • Jemma Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2012
      Hello,

      I have some great news!

      Jemma Lewis Marbling & Design are very pleased to announce the launch of 8
      brand new marbled designs which we hope you will like.

      These new patterns have been specially developed gradually over the past 12
      months to compliment our existing range.

      The more intricate and precise designs required the manufacture of new
      marbling combs, which were all made by us in our workshop.

      These designs have developed from our research into intricately combed
      patterns like the �Fern Marble� which was popular at the beginning of the 19
      th century and the �Whirl Marble�, first created in the 20th century. The
      technique involves combing in several directions to create these beautiful
      geometric shapes.

      As with all of our designs these additional 8 are marbled individually by
      hand, in our workshop in Wiltshire, UK.

      These new 8 patterns are now available to view on our website
      www.jemmamarbling.com and are pattern numbers 56 � 63 so please do take a
      look.

      We continue to offer our many other services including matching papers and
      creating bespoke papers to suit your specific requirements.

      Current updates and news can always be seen on our Facebook page (find us
      under Jemma Lewis Marbling) and our latest newsletter will be sent out in
      Autumn 2012.

      If you would like any further information about our products or services
      please email us on jemmamarbling@... or call on 01225 790560.

      We would be grateful if you could share this email or our new range of
      designs with any friends or colleagues you think may be interested in our
      papers.

      We look forward to producing some of our new papers for you!

      Kind regards

      Jemma

      Jemma Lewis Marbling & Design

      www.jemmamarbling.com