Material question

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 7:58 PM
      A good while back I bought a bunch of the really, really thin covering
      leather from a vendor who was selling off supplies to get out of the
      business. No contact anymore.

      I didn't get the color black, and now I need some. Can anybody please
      tell me where I can find this type of leather and what it is called in
      the trade? It is strong, but so thin it can be cut with a fingernail.

      Thank you,

      Randy

      Randy Asplund
      Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr.
      Ann Arbor, MI 48103 USA