Re: The Microbibliophile June 2012

  • James m Brogan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 9:17 AM
      Hello, let me introduce you toTHE MICROBIBLIOPHILE© a bimonthly journal that has been part of the miniature book world since 1977. Publishing six times a year and including news and educational informational about miniature books, miniature book publishers, authors, printers, binders, collectors, and the book arts as well as regular and classified  advertisements.  Please contact the editor for further information about submission of articles for publication and subscriptions. We will publish a review for each new miniature book submitted to the editor.

      The June 2012 issue contains 6 new miniature book reviews in addition to articles on ‘Shakespeare’s Folios’, ‘Wigtown, Scotland’, ‘The Special Collections at the Newark Public Library’, ‘Dickens Dog’s’, ‘The Bibliotheca Thurkowiana Minor’, ‘Glen Dawson’, The Next Generation of Miniature Book Connoisseurs’,  and much more.

      We print and report news and miniature book information that you will not find in any other source.

      Advertising accepted, with discounts for repeated inclusions.

      Subscription discounts (10%) for full time students

      2012 Subscription Rates: (6issues per year)
      $36.00/year--USA--First Class mail
      $42.00/year--Canada--First Class mail
      $46.00/year--Overseas airmail

      Please make checks payable to ‘The Microbibliophile'

      The Microbibliophile
      P.O. Box 5453
      North Branch, New Jersey, 08876, USA

      PayPal payments can be processed for an additional fee of $2.00, please contact the editor to request a PayPal invoice. editor@...