A miniature illuminated book page

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012
      HI folks,

      I was recently asked to participate in a collaborative miniature
      artwork to be exhibited in the University of Michigan School of Art
      Alumni show this July. I made a very small page on parchment with 1.5
      mm high letters and all precious medieval pigments and real gold. It
      is framed in a miniature picture frame, and I made a 4-1/2" high
      miniature easel to display it on.
      http://www.randyasplund.com/pages/scribepg/wondrousplace.html

      On a slightly larger scale I have a "miniature" artwork being donated
      to a fundraiser. It is on 6x8" sheep parchment, but painted on a
      similar scale:
      http://www.randyasplund.com/pages/scribepg/proudsca.html

      Enjoy!

      Randy

      Randy Asplund
      Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr.
      Ann Arbor, MI 48103 USA