Re: [miniaturebooks] MBS Book of hours

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
      Arno,

      Again and again we all benefit from your internet addiction. Thanks so
      much for posting the links to Enluminures and the early 16th c. 88mm
      high book in the 18th c. enameled binding. Fabulous!

      Randy

      On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:46 PM, arnobernoarno wrote:

      > some fantastic videos of Dr. Sandra Hindman:
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVqrYXivZM8&feature=channel&list=UL
      >
      > best regards
      > Arno

      Randy Asplund
      Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr.
      Ann Arbor, MI 48103 USA