bbminiatures hacked pls ignore an e mail

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      Sorry everyone
      It would appear as if my bbminiatures yahoo e mail has been hacked. If you receive an e mail that appears to be from me but just has a link in it and nothing else, please just delete the email. No further action is necessary. I am in the process of changing my password.
      Apologies for any inconvenience.
      Barbara Brear