MBS Book of hours

  • arnobernoarno
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2012
      some fantastic videos of Dr. Sandra Hindman:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVqrYXivZM8&feature=channel&list=UL

      best regards
      Arno
    • Randy Asplund
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
        Arno,

        Again and again we all benefit from your internet addiction. Thanks so
        much for posting the links to Enluminures and the early 16th c. 88mm
        high book in the 18th c. enameled binding. Fabulous!

        Randy

        On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:46 PM, arnobernoarno wrote:

        > some fantastic videos of Dr. Sandra Hindman:
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVqrYXivZM8&feature=channel&list=UL
        >
        > best regards
        > Arno

        Randy Asplund
        Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
        www.RandyAsplund.com
        Maker of Medieval books and
        Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
        (734) 663-0954
        2101 S. Circle Dr.
        Ann Arbor, MI 48103 USA