Netherlands Exhibition

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 1999
      Ive just received a copy of the catalogue for an exhibition of designer bound
      miniature books which is being held in The Netherlands. Its in Dutch, so i
      cant read it. The title is :Eerste Nederlandse Handboekbindwedstrijd Voor
      Het Miniatuurboek." It was published by Philip Elchers, Groningen, 1999.

      I dont know how to acquire one. I received this from one of the binders, who
      entered one of my books in the competition.

      neale m. albert
    • Donn Sanford
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 1999
        Neale:

        Contact Guus Thurkow (MBS member). He's not all that well, but can help
        nonetheless.

        Donn