Re: [miniaturebooks] It's a book

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2012
      That's hysterical! Thanks!

      Randy

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > have you seen these videos about "It's a book" by Lane Smith?
      >
      > english version with sound:
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4U8jlhcHr0&feature=related
      >

      > Enjoy, Angelika

      Randy Asplund
      Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103

    • Shimali Soysa
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2012
        I am in possession of a miniature book titled WITTY, HUMOROUS AND MERRY THOUGHTS PUBLISHED BY THE
        UNIVERSITY PRESS /DAVID BRYCE & SONS CONTAINING 128 PAGES. I HOPE TO SELL THE BOOK TO THE
        HIGHEST BIDDER

        SHIMALI SOYSA

        Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest � Unsubscribe � Terms of Use

        .