It's a book

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      have you seen these videos about "It's a book" by Lane Smith?

      english version with sound:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4U8jlhcHr0&feature=related

      english version with pages of the book and with music:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YvMFLf0K3k&feature=related

      new english version for "It's a little book"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrkACuW6YI&feature=related

      German version!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYl_nyuyn5Y&feature=fvwrel

      and here a different video about the book
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDUT2HtYR_w&feature=related

      Enjoy, Angelika
    • Randy Asplund
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2012
        That's hysterical! Thanks!

        Randy

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > have you seen these videos about "It's a book" by Lane Smith?
        >
        > english version with sound:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4U8jlhcHr0&feature=related
        >

        > Enjoy, Angelika

        Randy Asplund
        Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
        www.RandyAsplund.com
        Maker of Medieval books and
        Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
        (734) 663-0954
        2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103

      • Shimali Soysa
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2012
          I am in possession of a miniature book titled WITTY, HUMOROUS AND MERRY THOUGHTS PUBLISHED BY THE
          UNIVERSITY PRESS /DAVID BRYCE & SONS CONTAINING 128 PAGES. I HOPE TO SELL THE BOOK TO THE
          HIGHEST BIDDER

          SHIMALI SOYSA

          Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest � Unsubscribe � Terms of Use

          .