Miniature Books For Sale

  • vtminibooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hello Miniature Book People,

      I am offering some miniature books for sale that date from the 1800's to
      the early 2000's by a variety of presses both public and
      private. (Including Bibles, Lexicons, History, Stories, Oddities,
      Conclave Items, etc. - a real hodge-podge of subjects). These books were
      collected by my husband, Jon, during his nearly 50 years at Tuttle
      Antiquarian Books in Vermont. He collected books in all genres from all
      corners of the world. So, if you have a particular book or press you'd
      like to add to your collection but haven't located yet, please let me
      know and I will search the collection. In the meantime, if you would
      like a copy of my current offerings in Children's books, Little Little
      Golden Books, Tiny Golden Books, Cracker Jack Prizes, or Twain Books,
      please contact me.

      With best wishes,

      Sherry Mayo