new on my website

  • Marjo Caris
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2012
      Hi all,
      I bought a Silhouette Cameo and had allready much fun with it.
      I show you my first minis.... a carrousel, a Isseta (click on miiatures),
      several carrouselbooks and much bags and boxes.
      Also put a photo from a knitted jacket that I finished a few weeks ago. It
      is knitted from some photos on the internet and I loved the design.

      Click on http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and on the tabs to see the
      photos.
      best wishes,
      Marjo