Miniature Books for Sale

  • vtminibooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      I am offering some children's miniature books for sale that date from
      the 1800's to the early 2000's by a variety of presses both public and
      private. These books are just a small portion of those collected by my
      husband, Jon, during his nearly 50 years at Tuttle Antiquarian Books.
      He collected books in all genres from all corners of the world. If you
      would like a copy of my current offerings in Children's books, Little
      and Tiny Golden books, Twain books, or you have a "want" list, please
      let me know. Also let me know what format is best for you. I currently
      use Microsoft 2010 so if you are using an earlier version I may need to
      send you a different file. Thank you, Sherry Mayo