FW: [miniaturebooks] Microbibliophile Journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      ----- Forwarded by Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss on 01/26/2012 01:20:18
      PM-----

      -------- Original Message --------

      From : miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com
      To : miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com
      Cc :
      Sent on : 01/26/2012 01:19:24 PM
      Subject : [miniaturebooks] Microbibliophile Journal

      Hello, let me introduce you to The Microbibliophile, a bimonthly journal
      that has been part of the miniature book world since 1977. Publishing 6
      times a year and including miniature book reviews, news and educational
      information about miniature books, miniature book publishers, authors,
      printers, binders, collectors and book arts. We have several special
      features such as 'Meet the Collector', 'Meet the Publisher'and classified
      and regular advertising. Please contact the editorfor further information
      about submission of articles and publications as well as subscriptions. We
      will publish a review of each miniature book submitted.

      2012 Subscription Rates:
      $36.00 First Class US
      $42.00 Canada
      $46.00 Overseas Airmail