Microbibliophile Journal

  • jamesmbrogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      Hello, let me introduce you to The Microbibliophile, a bimonthly journal that has been part of the miniature book world since 1977. Publishing 6 times a year and including miniature book reviews, news and educational information about miniature books, miniature book publishers, authors, printers, binders, collectors and book arts. We have several special features such as 'Meet the Collector', 'Meet the Publisher'and classified and regular advertising. Please contact the editorfor further information about submission of articles and publications as well as subscriptions. We will publish a review of each miniature book submitted.

      2012 Subscription Rates:
      $36.00 First Class US
      $42.00 Canada
      $46.00 Overseas Airmail