miniature books for sale

  • vtminibooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012
      I am offering for sale various miniature books. I have just completed an Excel file of Twain miniature books and Golden miniature books (the Little Little and Tiny Golden titles). Additionally I have almost completed a listing of children's miniature books with titles from the 1800's through today. These books are from the collection of my husband, Jon, whom many of you may remember from his book store or his newsletter "The Microbibliophile". If you would like a copy of a list, please state which one in an e-mail message and I will send you the file. Thank you.