Artists Book Cornucopia III deadline is January 31

  • abecedariangallery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012
      Artists Book Cornucopia III has become a favorite show at the gallery for both staff and visitors. As gallery director it gives me an opportunity to see works by the many artists whose work I am not familiar with and to see new works by artists I already know.

      Artists Book Cornucopia III submissions (whether accepted into the show or not) are reviewed and remembered as I select work for various curatorial projects, both at Abecedarian and elsewhere.

      The list of special collections who will be offering purchase awards for this exhibition continues to grow. Once again I will be awarding an exhibition award (solo Reading Room exhibition in 2013) to one artist in the show.

      The exhibition will be held April 20 - June 2, 2012 with an entry deadline of January 31, 2012.

      The full prospectus is available via PDF download from Abecedarian Gallery's website (www.abecedariangallery.com), or you can email alicia@... to request a copy.

      Abecedarian Gallery is one of only three commercial art galleries with a full-time commitment to the exhibition of artists' publications in the US. The continued support of all who are passionate about this genre is appreciated beyond measure.

      Alicia Bailey
      Abecedarian Gallery
      910 Santa Fe Dr, #101
      Denver, CO 80204 USA