Just starting out...

  • Natasha
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
      Hi everyone! So glad to of found this group because I'm dying to learn how to make miniature books. I'd like to learn how to make them very detailed, readable and some leather bound. Unfortunately I'm brand new and having a hard time finding instruction. Can anyone tell me where to start? What kinds of supplies do I need? Any great books, dvd's or instructors, tutorials or anything else I could learn from??? PLEASE take a moment to write a reply, I would appreciate it more than I can say. Thank you so much, Natasha
    • Natasha Beaulieu
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
        I live in Edmonton. Thank you I will go to the MBSociety now...(minihug)
      • Natasha Beaulieu
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
          Ohhhh! Great book idea's Kathy Thank you very much! xo