Barbara Raheb

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011
      I just spoke to Barbara.

      Her health is good, but her eyesight is bad.

      She does not have email, because she cannot see things that small.

      She was really pleased to hear that one of her books was on exhibition in
      an art gallery in Paris last month. I will send her prints of the
      photographs. I will also post them for this group.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com
      notify us immediately.