Parchment making pictures

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hi folks!

      As you may have heard, I make my original one of a kind books from all
      medieval materials using medieval techniques. Parchment is the
      material used for the pages of most books made in the middle ages. I
      am teaching a workshop at my home studio on how to make medieval
      parchment from goat and sheep skins. We just had our first of three
      sessions and will continue into early October. See pics on my Facebook
      Pro Page "Randy Asplund, Artist": https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randy-Asplund-Artist/97329371592?sk=wall

      I will be appearing with a booth at the Kerrytown Bookfest this
      weekend and will have the latest 15th c. style book there with me. I'm
      also proud to say that they have notified me that I will be receiving
      their Artist award this year!

      I hope some of you can stop by and visit,

      Randy

      Randy Asplund
      Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103