My 15th c. book is finished!

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2011
      Hi folks!

      I'm happy to say that I have the 15th c. style book finished and have
      now uploaded new photographs of the finished work. The final
      illuminations, some finished text decoration, and the cover are all
      included. I hope you will enjoy it! See the Progress album on my
      professional Facebook page. It shows a shot of the book cover and can
      be found at:

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randy-Asplund-Artist/97329371592

      You do not need to be a "Facebook Friend" to see the album. Please
      feel free to share this around to anybody you think might enjoy seeing
      it.

      Randy

      Randy Asplund
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103