MINIATURES BOOKS FROM COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA

  • juan sisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 3:15 PM
      DEAR BOOKS COLLECTORS

      I HAVE TO SELL , MINIATURE QUIJOTE 3X4 CMS 2 PARTS, WRITE OLD CASTELLAN,,TWO MINI STATUE AND MINI LUPA
      AND MANY EXTRA PLANE MINIATURE BOOKS. ESPECIALLY ALL IMPORTANT SHAKESPEARE TITLES WROTE IN SPANISH AND OTHERS

      2 MINIATURE BOOKS COMPLETED QUIJOTE

      AND MORE 35 DIFERENTS TITLES EXTRAPLANE MINIATURE BOOKS.

      IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION,PRICES AND MORE IMAGES PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL
      juanfcollector@...

      SINCERELY FROM COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA
      JUAN FERNANDO SISA VARGAS