Miniature book listed on e bay

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 9:43 AM
      Hullo everyone,
      I have listed a miniature book (NOT dollshouse scale)on E bay. The item number: 120751085980
      My e bay name is bbminiaturesbarbara
      The book is listed under Books / Antiquarian and collectable.
      It is a limited edition and comes with a matching clamshell box. The shipping is free so, with luck, you can buy it cheaper than on my web site. I accept PayPal.
      Thanks for looking,
      Best wishes
      Barbara Brear
      http://www.bbminiatures.homestead.com