Re: [miniaturebooks] MBS Largest Collection of Miniature Books

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2011
      On the other hand, bigger is pretty good.

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any
      U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
      is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
      penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2011
        Rather humorous about the largest collection. I certainly have a LARGER
        collection of over 5000 miniature books and Julian Edison surpasses me by
        perhaps, 10,000! So I guess Limca World Records and possibly Guiness book
        of World Records, do not verify accuracy.

        Blessings,
        Eileen
        _www.miniaturebooksforsale.com_ (http://www.miniaturebooksforsale.com)