MBS Largest Collection of Miniature Books

  • arnobernoarno
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2011
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2011
        Bigger is not necessarily better.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jun 25, 2011, at 4:35 PM, "arnobernoarno" <n9306937@...> wrote:

        > http://www.4to40.com/world_records/index.asp?p=Largest_Collection_of_Miniature_Books
        >
        > funny....
        >
        > :-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2011
          On the other hand, bigger is pretty good.

          -----------------------------
          IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
          To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any
          U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
          is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
          penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending

          (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
          www.paulweiss.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 27, 2011
            Rather humorous about the largest collection. I certainly have a LARGER
            collection of over 5000 miniature books and Julian Edison surpasses me by
            perhaps, 10,000! So I guess Limca World Records and possibly Guiness book
            of World Records, do not verify accuracy.

            Blessings,
            Eileen
            _www.miniaturebooksforsale.com_ (http://www.miniaturebooksforsale.com)