Website update

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 1999
      Hello OneListers!

      If you're interested, have a look at our website. I have just updated
      the page News (Neues) with my report of the conclave with photos.
      If you notice any mistakes, please contact me!

      www.minibuch-berlin.de

      Does anyone know if Caroline McGhee can be reached by e-mail? Could't
      find her on the list.

      Have a nice week, Angelika

      mailto:ajaeck@...
    • Donn Sanford
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 1999
        Angelika:

        What a wonderful report on the Conclave! Thank you for sharing it with us.
        And, in English!!

        We all enjoyed meeting you in Koblenz, and hope you will lead a delegation
        to Rutland, Vermont next year.

        Donn