1000 Artists' Books

  • Peter and Donna Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Donna and I want to let you know about an upcoming commercially
      published book that will feature Artists' Books.

      The publisher of our book, "More Making Books by Hand" (Rockport
      Publishers/Quarry Books, an international publisher of high-quality
      visual and idea books for design professionals and creative
      enthusiasts. www.quarrybooks.com) is planning to publish a gallery-
      style book to be titled "1000 Artists´┐Ż Books" (publication date June
      2012), which will present 1000 images of artists' books.

      The call for entries can be found on the following web site:
      http://1000artistsbooks.com

      We invite you all to look at the "Call For Entry" and to submit your
      work for consideration. By the way, the book is already in the design
      phase, and so the sooner you get your application in the better the
      chance of being included.

      Yours

      Peter and Donna Thomas