new miniature book from Barbara Brear

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
      Hullo everyone
      I am pleased to announce the launch of my first miniature book NOT IN DOLLSHOUSE SCALE. This is a limited edition of 36 books each numbered, signed and dated. It is available in a presentation clam-shell box made with marbled papers that match the end papers of the book. End papers are original miniature marbled papers from Jemma Marbling in the UK. A small delight, fully printed with images on each page, sewn and bound in the finest leather.

      I invite you to have a look at images and read more about it here:
      http://www.bbminiatures.homestead.com
      Best wishes
      Barbara Brear
      BB Miniatures