Edwin Drood

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
      Does anyone know whether there is a miniature version of the Dickens book
      "Edwin Drood" ?

      notify us immediately.

    • LBORGIA993@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
        I make a 1:12 scale version of Edwin Drood. It contains only the first chapter. It can be viewed in the Charles Dickens Chapter Book album on my picturetrail album site.

        Lee Ann Borgia
        Miniature Books
        www.picturetrail.com/leeann1948