Treherne Shakespeare

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      I am searching for two miniature books published by Treherne -- Timon of
      Athens and Venus and Adonis.

      Does any member of the group have either of these books and would like to
      sell them or trade for them ?

      Neale Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com
      notify us immediately.