new member

  • Rob&Saskia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2011
      Thank you for accepting me to this group.

      I am Saskia from the Netherlands and like to make miniature books for my
      dolls houses. I like to impove myself. I have learned making this tiny books
      by tutorials of the internet and I have a book about miniature books by
      Donna and Peter Thomas. A very usefull book. I have leraned a lot .

      My questions are , how to make a cover with gold on it. I tried stamping,
      but it did not work for me.

      I make glue bound and also sew in books. The problem with the little books
      is , they would not lay totally flat, when they are on a table. To get flat
      books, I have to put them into a bookcase, which I do not like.

      I hope there are people here , who canhelp me with this problems.

      Thank you so much, Saskia