Conclave ! Dublin !

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Attention all MBS members.

      The information about the Dublin Conclave is now on our web site. Take a
      look. And plan to be there. It is going to be wonderful.

      Non members should consider joining. MBS is a really friendly and helpful
      group of people. Our Newsletters are informative. And the Conclaves are
      great fun. Dublin is a great place to meet the members and even to acquire
      some treasured books at the Book Fair on Sunday.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com
      notify us immediately.