MINIATURE BOOKS FROM COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA

  • joelmania83880
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      DEAR BOOKS COLLECTORS

      I HAVE TO SELL , MINIATURE QUIJOTE 3X4 CMS 2 PARTS, WRITE OLD CASTELLAN,,TWO MINI STATUE AND MINI LUPA
      AND MANY EXTRA PLANE MINIATURE BOOKS. ESPECIALLY ALL IMPORTANT SHAKESPEARE TITLES WROTE IN SPANISH AND OTHERS

      IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION,PRICES AND MORE IMAGES PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL
      juanfcollector@...

      SINCERELY FROM COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA
      JUAN FERNANDO SISA VARGAS