Fw: specific minature book

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Can anyone help this person ?

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any
      U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
      is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
      penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com