The Lyceum Press: Oh, These Vanities

  • Wm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Greetings Friends,
      At long last, our new miniature is published:

      Oh, These Vanities
      Some Thoughts on the Subject of Hats
      by
      Carmen Voss

      The suite comprises two volumes of text and plates, a portfolio of ten
      original paintings of historic hats, and a one-of-a-kind miniature hat.
      The edition is limited to twenty copies of which fifteen are for sale at
      this time. As each copy is unique, they will be sold on a first come,
      first served basis. To view details of the suite and and the gallery of
      hats, visit:

      http://www.bcsocal.org/hats/ <http://www.bcsocal.org/hats/>

      Erik and Carmen Voss
      The Lyceum Press