MBS MINIATURE BOOKS video newsreel film WITH BONDY

  • arnobernoarno
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010
      Dear MB-lovers!

      Today I found a really interesting video
      with Louis Bondy.

      Just enjoy....
      :-)
      best greetings from Vienna
      Arno G.

      http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=47323

      MINIATURE BOOKS
      Footage of miniature books and collector, London.

      Miniature book collector. London.

      C/U Hand taking miniature book from shelf. M/S Man (Louis Bondy) replacing book and taking another. C/U Hand taking out small book and flipping through pages (2 shots). C/U Man replacing book. C/U Hand taking miniature book from shelf. M/S Man replacing book and taking another. C/U Hand taking out small book and flipping through pages (2 shots). C/U Man replacing book (2 shots).

      C/U Taking book (an Almanac printed in 1841) and spy glass out of mini case and looking at book (Almanac 1847) through glass (2 shots). C/U Replacing book and glass and closing box, takes another book and opens it. C/U Looks at book, closes it. C/U Man. C/U "Gallilio" (printed in Italy in 1897) flips through pages. C/U Pan along book shelf hand replaces book.

      Tags:
      miniatures
      books
      collections
      Louis
      Bondy

      Issue Date: 21/04/1952 Sound: Yes
      Time in: 01:08:42:00 Time out: 01:10:10:00
      Canister: NP 397 Film ID: 1301.06
      Sort number: NP 397