Miniature book catalogue - a deaccessioning collection

  • luxmentisbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Hello all,
      My son (aged 12) was relatively recently asked by Pat Pistner to assist
      her in deaccessioning her late 19th and 20th century miniature
      collection as her focus has shifted. He spent the summer working on this
      project and managed to catalogue 100 volumes. I hope you enjoy his work.
      The catalogue (with letters from Aidan and Pat) and two sheets showing
      images of a number of the books can be found here:
      Miniature Book Catalogue, Fall 2010
      <http://luxmentis.com/blog/?page_id=34>
      Thank you, in advance, for your consideration. Please do not hesitate to
      contact me if you have any questions.
      very best,/ijk--Ian J. KahnLux Mentis, BooksellersAntiquarian & Fine
      First Editions - Specializing in Library/Collection Development110
      Marginal Way, #777Portland, ME,
      04101207-329-1469http://www.luxmentis.com <http://www.luxmentis.com>
      Member ABAA/ILAB