marbled papers

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 2:46 AM
      I am one of Jemma's very happy clients.  I recently bought some of her miniature
      marbled papers and was delighted with the results.

      So much so, that this weekend I was inspired to make some quarter bound
      miniature stamp albums with her papers.  Have a look here to see the results.
      First page at the top to make it easy for you.
      http://www.bbminiatures.homestead.com
      Best wishes
      Barbara Brear