Miniature Marbled Papers

  • Jemma Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010
      Hello,

      I have just joined this group as I have recently started to become
      interested in miniature books.

      As a full time professional paper marbler I thought it would be interesting
      to produce some miniature marbled papers that would be suitable for
      miniature bindings.
      The miniature sheets are all A4 and the paper weighs just 45g.

      I've recently had orders for these miniature sheets and have had some really
      great feedback.
      Information can be found on my website www.jemmamarbling.com

      Best wishes

      Jemma