from BB Miniatures news

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      No, not a new book just yet, although 2 in the pipeline, but I just wanted all
      my customers to know that I can now accept PayPal here in South Africa.  It has
      been a long time coming but it was worth the wait.  So easy and efficient to use
      - I love it.

      That, and the fact that I have improved the spines of my books with gold
      tooling.  Obviously this is not appropriate for all books but if you go to my
      web site at the top of the first page you will see an example of "Gallic Wars"
      done with some gold detail on the spine.

      Regards from a cold wet South Africa
      Barbara Brear
      http://www.bbminiatures.homestead.com