The Spirit of Gutenberg

  • cheryldarleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2010
      Does anyone have a duplicate copy they'd like to sell or trade of the 1940 edition "The Spirit of Gutenberg" by the Phoenix Club of Printing House Craftsmen?

      I purchased a box set of six 1940 books but it had TWO "Exploring the Last Frontier" by George Meredith, Portland Club, rather than the Gutenberg book. Someone out there may need this one.

      Thanks for any leads. Hope to see you at the Lexington Conclave.

      Darleen Cordova